Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy 5th birthday my mini me...


Tatito you came to my life and safe me and I always will thanks God for that.
Soon after you born I realize that you was more than a  beautiful boy, more than my son, You was more special than you ever imagin.


You make me proud, you amaze me every day even more.. 
And you are so kind and sweet that you even realize how special and smart you are. 
Or maybe you do, and you just love mess up with me.
You are my mini me in so many ways, but I wish I can learn to be more like you one day.


When you try to teach me Math, or the solar system, or how many calories I should eat. I just want to hold you, and kiss you like when you was a baby, and then you stop me and start talking about the germs and my heart melt. I wish I can hold you and stop you for growing so fast, But I understand  how special you are and how big my responsibilities are  guiding you in this life. 


You will fly my son, may be faster than I thought but I will be there for you. Don't get frustrated with the world, don't put yourself in a bubble. Show your knowledge, express yourself and live your life to the fullest.I will be there for you, celebrating all your achievements


Happy 5th Birthday Tatito Mama Love you a lot.
PS: I'm not sure if I can make you a cake with 30 sprinkles in a perfect cirlce but I will try...

No comments:

Post a Comment