Thursday, September 15, 2011

A letter to my son "Lautaro"

We meet on this day 10 years ago, but my heart was already loving you even before your conception.

I will never forget that day, 10 years ago. You my son, the most amazing and beautiful 9lb 2oz that I

ever hold.

I will never forget that day, 10 years ago. When I hold you for the very first time.Words no always say what
the heart really feel, but you and me, my son. We share a language that only us can understand. We speak with love.

I will never forget that day, 10 years ago. Your smell, still live in my nose. Your soft cry, asking for the
comfort of my breast. Your eyes wide open looking right at me, trying to explore this new world.

I will never forget that day, 10 years ago. When you make me understand, the really mean of life it self.
When you teach me, that I'm so important that God chose me as your mom. Even if many night I ask my
self if I deserve this beautiful gift.


I will never forget that day, 10 years ago. When I became your mom, you became my life.


Lauty as you grow, you will notice that life isn't perfect, that people isn't perfect, and I'm not perfect.
That's ok  because we no need to be perfect, we just need to try our best in this life.

As your mom I can't promise you that I will not make mistakes, because I already make a lot of mistakes.
That's ok, mistakes are good for people that's help us learn.

I can't promise that you never get hurt, even if I would give my life for you, some times is not in my
hands. But I do promise you to help you find ways to heal.

I can't give you a perfect family, with no fights, no drama and always happy faces. But I can teach you
understand our feelings and help you deal with us.

I can't guarantee that you will succeed in life, you must face a lot of obstacle, like all the people do. You must
find your on way to succeed, but I guarantee that you will have my support, encourage and all the tolls to
fly on your own.

Happy Brithday Lauty, I love you...
MAMA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment